Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Put me in Coach....Literally?

And now at guard 6-4 from Kentucky....PATRICK JAMES RILEY? Ever since I read his book "The Winner Within" when I was like 10 years old I've been a Riley fan. The man in the Armani suit with the slicked back hair was on fire last night. When asked what he could do help his struggling Miami Heat offense, Riley replied

"Me? Play. I guarantee you I should suit up. I'd play better than some of them right now," Riley said Tuesday night. "I guarantee it. I swear to God. With an old hip and 62 years old and I can't see, I'll play better than some of my guys tonight. Come on, they were pretty bad."

Come on Pat suit up one more time.
















In other NBA News Team Turmoil aka The New York Knicks know how to keep the fans on their toes. After Starbury, Stephon Marbury, left the team during a road trip because he was upset, Marbury left us hanging with this...."Isiah has to start me," Marbury reportedly said, according to the Daily News. "I've got so much [stuff] on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can [get] me. But I'll [get] him first. You have no idea what I know."

Getcha popcorn ready!

1 comments:

breatnyS said...

Good defense by the Miami Heat drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Miami good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Heat team down.

I which I could see some Heat games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Miami Heat. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Heat Tickets
http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/Miami-Heat-Tickets.php.

I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
Go Heat Go!!!