Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Thoughts

Funny exchange on the radio between Bubba The Love Sponge and Aubrey Huff

Bubba: "Now Aubrey, do you jack off a lot on the road, like when you're not with your wife."

Huff: "It's all I do. It's all I do. You guys have no idea how much downtime there is in baseball. You wake up from a hangover about 1 o'clock."

Producer shouts: "In the afternoon?"

Huff: "Oh, yeah! Lemme tell you this. When you are hung over, how horny are you? I'm horny, when I'm hungover, I'm horny. So I'm just gonna beat off. And that's all I do."
He also says Baltimore was a horseshit town.

Enough Tony Romo Vs. Ben Roethlisberger talk. As much as this hurts me to type Big Ben has the ring and Romo doesn't.... yet.

Also ESPN has come to the dark side check out this weeks power ranking for the Giants

So, what did we learn from the Giants' loss to the Cowboys? It's this: Eli Manning is just not as good a quarterback as Tony Romo. Frankly, it's doubtful he ever will be. For the near future, the Giants will have to overcome that deficiency twice a year.

If his name was Jack Jones instead of Eli Manning would he still be starting quarterback in New York after 4 average years? I mean Chad Pennington is sitting on the Jets sidelines with better numbers on a worse team with a lot less weapons.

I like what Dick Jauron is doing in Buffalo. He's just going with the hot hand. First it was Trent Edwards now it's back to JP Losman. I wish more coaches did this and stopped worrying about feelings and media pressure.

Jorge Posada won't be catching in 4 years...

Chris Chandler should be starting in Chicago.

And don't let your kids eat chocolate pudding on a tan rug....

0 comments: