Friday, October 12, 2007

Stupidity

I know this isn't sports related but stuff like this really strikes a cord with me. Fox News reporter John Gibson went on a rant blaming hiphop music for recent Ohio school shooting.

"another example of Hip Hop culture bringing murder and mayhem into the rest of our society"

"I know the shooter was white, I knew it as soon as he shot himself," Gibson remarked during his Oct. 10 broadcast. "Hip-hoppers don't do that. They shoot and move on to shoot again."

"I know there's a few of you who want to call me racist. But when you do, remind -- let me remind you, African-Americans are dying in major cities because people won't face this problem."

For record the Shooter Asa Coon was into Gothic culture and listened to Marilyn Manson.

I've been listening to hiphop music since I can remember and never once have I thought of killing someone because of it.

This is just ignorance at its finest.....For the rest of the article

0 comments: